Maintenance and Inspection Work
When we perform maintenance or an inspection for you, our technicians will:
- Remove the burner section and clean, adjust and reset all components including the pilot to restore efficiency and ensure equipment reliability.
- Grease and oil all moving parts such as motor bearings, shafts, etc., and adjust belt tension, pulleys, sheaves and alignment.
- Test and adjust all safety and operating limits pertaining to the safe operation of the equipment, including inspecting stacks, chimneys, heat exchangers, the venter assembly and the gas supply.
- Check all refrigerant as well as the oil pressure and level; check the crank case heater, vibration eliminators and refrigerant filter dryers; check the condition of drains, evaporator and condenser coils, including motor current readings, and all operating safety controls.
- Inspect all electrical connections, contactors, relays and terminal blocks.
- Check all equipment and provide you with a complete report of the general condition of the equipment.
To get a free estimate for services, please contact us.